Accreditation of branches of foreign companies
Branch is a location, other than the main office, where business is conducted, performing all its functions or a part thereof, including the functions of representation.
If you are looking at opening a branch of your company in Russia, then you need to partner with an organization that specializes in setting them up for success. Impex Consult Group is the premiere agency for this task.
Accreditation of branches of foreign companies in Russia is not a simple process. However, once complete, the profit potential for a company here is very high. The accreditation services Impex Consult provides its customers are as follows:
- Provide a legal address to begin the documentation process
- Assist in opening a business account with a Russian Bank
- Manufacture of all self-inking stamps required for business documents
- Preparation of all required legal documents to establish your new branch
- Complete Notary services to include translators that ensure all documentation for the new branch has been properly Apostilled (International Certification)
- Submit Apostilled documents to the State Registration Chamber (SRC) of the Russian Ministry of Justice
- Secure receipts of all documentation submitted to the SRC for internal record keeping
- Register the new branch for Russian Federal taxes
- Secure a Rosstat (Statistical Agency of Russia) letter
- Ensure delivery of all registered documents to the appropriate Russian agencies and ministries
Foreign documents can be submitted only with the original Apostille marks. They must be accompanied by a Russian translation certified by the Russian consulate in the business’ home of registration. Documents required for the accreditation of branches of foreign companies in Russia are as follows:
- Certificate of Registration or an Extract from Trade Register (Please note this document is only valid for 6 months following the date of issue)
- Company Charter (if one does not exist due to the laws of the nation of registration, the company must provide documentation confirming this and it must be issued by the authorized agency of the nation of registration);
- Letter from the company President stating their decision to open a branch in the city of Moscow and agreeing to seek accreditation according to the laws of the Russian Federation
- Letter of Recommendation from the bank that services the business in its country of registration. It must include the official bank stamp or the signature of the bank officer must be notarized and it must confirm the ability of the company to pay its debts (Please note this document is only valid for 6 months following the date of issue)
- A Power of Attorney that provides unlimited authority to the official designated to open the company branch in Russia
- Documentation from the country of registration’s tax authority confirming it as a legal, incorporated entity with that authority. It must include the company’s taxpayer code for that country
- Notarized copies of the certificate of proprietorship and letters of guarantee
How to start establishing Accreditation of Branch in Russia
To begin the process of establishing a Russian branch of your company, you can contact our offices from 09:30 to 18:30 (Moscow time) at 7 (495) 411-91-34 or by emailing us at email@example.com.